Dracomina Dragons RP
Hello guests! Welcome to Dracomina Dragons RP! We're a fun-loving rpg site about dragons, we'd love to have you here. Currently, we're rather new, and are DEFINITELY looking for new members, so don't hesitate to join!
Dracomina Dragons RP
Hello guests! Welcome to Dracomina Dragons RP! We're a fun-loving rpg site about dragons, we'd love to have you here. Currently, we're rather new, and are DEFINITELY looking for new members, so don't hesitate to join!
Dracomina Dragons RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dracomina Dragons RP is a forum about roleplaying, battling, and chatting. It's a great area for dragon lovers, and roleplayers!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Mystery of Angel Hill (Everyone Welcome)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Nekoma

Nekoma

Mystery of Angel Hill (Everyone Welcome) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Mystery of Angel Hill (Everyone Welcome)   Mystery of Angel Hill (Everyone Welcome) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 03, 2015 4:10 pm

First topic message reminder :

Nekoma looked at Angel Hill, the tallest hill in her territory. Lilly, Terrian's Messenger, stood beside her. For years no dragon has hunted on it. Those who were brave enough to try never came back, not one. Nekoma sighed, wishing she knew what had happened to those poor dragons. The Terrians had nicknamed the hill "Mystery of Angel Hill". Nekoma hoped that one day she would be able to solve that mystery. Upon thinking this, she had an idea: Nekoma would ask the other Tribe leaders to help. "Lilly, please go inform the other Tribe leaders that I require their assistance. Tell them it's about Angel Hill. They'll understand. I hope."
"Alright, Nekoma. On it."
Back to top Go down
http://waroftheangelsrp.forumotion.com

AuthorMessage
Aquos

PostSubject: Re: Mystery of Angel Hill (Everyone Welcome)   Mystery of Angel Hill (Everyone Welcome) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 04, 2015 4:59 pm

Aquos hissed. "These rewards better be pretty darn good. Otherwise my long walk here would have been in vain. And that would be annoying." She looked at the hill. Why should she care about it? It belonged to the Terramians, they should worry about their stupid hill without getting everyone else involved. She blew an annoyed blast of frostbreath at the ground. "Wait... how can we be sure you're not lying? Drawing us into an ambush and conquering our kingdoms when they descend into chaos?" She lashed her tail angrily. She didn't like any of the other tribes. Terramians were no exception.
Back to top Go down
Kyraith
Admin
Kyraith

PostSubject: Re: Mystery of Angel Hill (Everyone Welcome)   Mystery of Angel Hill (Everyone Welcome) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 04, 2015 4:03 pm

"What rewards?" Kyraith asked, thinking about a good deal. She knew that the other leaders would probably help with a small reward, but Kyraith wasn't like that. She was sly and cunning, and she wouldn't fall into some easy trap. Kyrai sat down on the floor, waiting for a respond. Hopefully Nekoma would put out a good deal right away.
Back to top Go down
https://dracominadragonsrp.rpg-board.net
Nekoma

Nekoma

PostSubject: Re: Mystery of Angel Hill (Everyone Welcome)   Mystery of Angel Hill (Everyone Welcome) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 04, 2015 7:31 am

"Aquos, Kyraith, thank you for coming. I'll explain in a little more detail why I called you while we wait for the others. So, as you know the tallest hill in my territory is called Angel Hill. But, unknown to most, no dragon has been able to hunt on this hill for years. I, myself, have no idea why. It could be a monster, or maybe a rouge dragon. Wanting to find out I called upon all the leaders to join me in my investigation. You do not have to help, but I will reward any help. From any dragon," Nekoma said. She paused before continuing, "I believe that the mystery of Angel Hill needs to be solved. And when it gets solved, it will affect us all."
Back to top Go down
Kyraith
Admin
Kyraith

PostSubject: Re: Mystery of Angel Hill (Everyone Welcome)   Mystery of Angel Hill (Everyone Welcome) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 03, 2015 7:50 pm

Kyraith was lounging in her castle, when a messenger came in. "Angel Hill!?" Kyraith shot up, know what this was about. "Get my armor! Now!" She hissed at her guards, who grabbed it and out it on her. Then, Raith flew off towards Terrimian territory. She landed at the palace, waiting for someone to greet her.
Back to top Go down
https://dracominadragonsrp.rpg-board.net
Aquos

PostSubject: Re: Mystery of Angel Hill (Everyone Welcome)   Mystery of Angel Hill (Everyone Welcome) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 03, 2015 6:45 pm

Aquos was painting a stormy scene on canvas, with a dragon leaping out of the sea and getting electrocuted. It was surging with electrical power. That was when she was interupted with Lily's message from her most annoying assistant. She wouldn't have gone, but he started singing loudly and off key, forcing her to leave. "Fine. I'm going. But I don't see what their problem has to do with ME. And wipe that smug grin off your face. Your little performance has gotten you FIRED." His smug expression shrank to one of fear and anger. He stormed out of the room, head held high and smashed his forehead on the overhang around the entrance.

Aquos huffed as she stepped into the open. "I'm EARLY? I thought I would be late! She snorted again. Trust the others to have trouble getting here. Could you please tell me what is so important about your stupid hill?" She glared around. She didn't want to be here AT ALL.

((What will be causing the disappearances? Perhaps a monster? If so, what about the dungeons and dragons basilisk with 8 legs? (looks like a lizard with 8 legs and a long neck. Can turn you to stone.)))
Back to top Go down
Nekoma

Nekoma

PostSubject: Mystery of Angel Hill (Everyone Welcome)   Mystery of Angel Hill (Everyone Welcome) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 03, 2015 4:10 pm

Nekoma looked at Angel Hill, the tallest hill in her territory. Lilly, Terrian's Messenger, stood beside her. For years no dragon has hunted on it. Those who were brave enough to try never came back, not one. Nekoma sighed, wishing she knew what had happened to those poor dragons. The Terrians had nicknamed the hill "Mystery of Angel Hill". Nekoma hoped that one day she would be able to solve that mystery. Upon thinking this, she had an idea: Nekoma would ask the other Tribe leaders to help. "Lilly, please go inform the other Tribe leaders that I require their assistance. Tell them it's about Angel Hill. They'll understand. I hope."
"Alright, Nekoma. On it."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mystery of Angel Hill (Everyone Welcome)   Mystery of Angel Hill (Everyone Welcome) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Mystery of Angel Hill (Everyone Welcome)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dracomina Dragons RP :: Roleplaying :: Tribe Roleplays :: Terrian Hills-
Jump to: