Dracomina Dragons RP
Hello guests! Welcome to Dracomina Dragons RP! We're a fun-loving rpg site about dragons, we'd love to have you here. Currently, we're rather new, and are DEFINITELY looking for new members, so don't hesitate to join!
Dracomina Dragons RP
Hello guests! Welcome to Dracomina Dragons RP! We're a fun-loving rpg site about dragons, we'd love to have you here. Currently, we're rather new, and are DEFINITELY looking for new members, so don't hesitate to join!
Dracomina Dragons RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dracomina Dragons RP is a forum about roleplaying, battling, and chatting. It's a great area for dragon lovers, and roleplayers!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Rise of the gods (Gods ONLY!)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ravenshadow

Ravenshadow

Rise of the gods (Gods ONLY!) Empty
PostSubject: Rise of the gods (Gods ONLY!)   Rise of the gods (Gods ONLY!) EmptyMon Jul 06, 2015 7:18 am

Ravenshadow landed in a clearing. It had been a nice clearing, full of grass and flowers and life. But when she arrived, the grass below her talons withered, the flowers became brown and died, and some of the leaves on the nearby trees turned brown. Raven did not enjoy afternoons, only night and evening appealed to her. She was, possibly the least appreciated goddess, nobody liked a ruler of the dead, after all. And that was what she was, the goddess of death and the afterlife. Her billowing smoke wings tucked tightly to her side, she sat and waited, hoping the others would come. She was supposed to meet them, and they were late. Feeling water running over her tail, she looked down to see a nearby stream, which, of course, she had accidentally poisoned. Oops. She made a slight half-smile as the sun began to set, and summoned the skeleton of a deceased Umbrian, which she could use to send a message, were the gods not here by midnight.
Back to top Go down
Insanera

Insanera

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the gods (Gods ONLY!)   Rise of the gods (Gods ONLY!) EmptyMon Jul 06, 2015 12:00 pm

"Shoot! Shoot, shoot, shoot, shoot!!!! I'm FREAKING late!!!! AGAIN!!!" Insanera roared in frustration. She was currently in World of Chaos, a world of her own making. Insanera snapped at the little wyvern that had told her the time, eating it in one bite. Concentrating Insanera said, "Transporteon en world Repdragon!" Her body slowly disappeared and reappeared in the real world. "Sorry, I'm a bit late, Ravenshadow." Insanera chuckled an insane laugh. "So, how's the afterlife? I hear it's full of chaos and insanity!"
Back to top Go down
Audras

Audras

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the gods (Gods ONLY!)   Rise of the gods (Gods ONLY!) EmptyMon Jul 06, 2015 12:46 pm

Audras flapped her wings and spun around, then opened them and darted though a cloud. "No one can do tricks like I can!" She boasted to herself. "Well, I better go now..." She dived down and landed in the clearing, using her lightning fast transportation.
Back to top Go down
Ravenshadow

Ravenshadow

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the gods (Gods ONLY!)   Rise of the gods (Gods ONLY!) EmptyMon Jul 06, 2015 2:40 pm

"Ah, you're here at last." Ravenshadow murmured, half to herself. She gave Insanera a calculating stare. "I would rather our regions be kept... separate. The afterlife is orderly enough. The good, the bad, the neutral, they are kept separate, and that is how it shall remain. Greetings, Audras, is it? Do not boast, it is not advisable. Arrogance leads to war." She dismissed her bony messenger with a flick of her claw before rising to her full height. Her size and stature were intimidating to even the bravest of dragons, and she emmited a natural aura of fear that could scare life for a mile around, at least. Then again, she WAS death incarnated.
Back to top Go down
Insanera

Insanera

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the gods (Gods ONLY!)   Rise of the gods (Gods ONLY!) EmptyTue Jul 07, 2015 12:07 pm

"So what? War is full of chaos and insanity. But fine, I'll leave your stuff alone. For now."
Back to top Go down
Audras

Audras

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the gods (Gods ONLY!)   Rise of the gods (Gods ONLY!) EmptyTue Jul 07, 2015 12:36 pm

Audras flicked her tail. "Fine, but you don't rule over me. I'm also the Dragon of Disaster. So don't get on my bad side, too."
Back to top Go down
Ravenshadow

Ravenshadow

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the gods (Gods ONLY!)   Rise of the gods (Gods ONLY!) EmptyTue Jul 07, 2015 10:17 pm

Raven rolled her eyes. "And what good are storms against the dead? They'll just keep coming, again and again and again..." She moved her intimidating stare from Audras to Insanera. "I am not the god of war. Fighting does not cause all deaths. There is sickness, and age, and the elements. It can be quite peaceful. It is not like you can waltz into my realm anytime you please, so I'm not too worried about destruction or nosy goddesses mixing up my possessions. And if you do, I'll release the hordes of hell upon the world..." She summoned a skull and tied a vine through the nostrils. "Ah, the perfect accessory."
Back to top Go down
Insanera

Insanera

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the gods (Gods ONLY!)   Rise of the gods (Gods ONLY!) EmptyThu Jul 09, 2015 12:11 pm

"Well, I can survive any war. I'll just go to World of Chaos. I'm the only one able to go there. Then I can send troops to fight for me. My wyverns are quite powerful, y'know..."
Back to top Go down
Audras

Audras

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the gods (Gods ONLY!)   Rise of the gods (Gods ONLY!) EmptyThu Jul 09, 2015 8:48 pm

"I'll just summon a storm around myself. And there are many creatures that like me, of course." Audras said.
Back to top Go down
Ravenshadow

Ravenshadow

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the gods (Gods ONLY!)   Rise of the gods (Gods ONLY!) EmptyFri Jul 10, 2015 8:04 am

Ravenshadow thought for a moment. "You'd still need to get IN my realm to destroy it. And I can't die. This meeting isn't going too well. Already two dragons who think they can destroy my realm for no true reason at all." She flicked her tail menacingly. "Insanera, surely you know that the dead are impossible to permanently kill. With the right weapons, you can prevent them from life for up to a century. Maybe even a millennium, but they always come back. After-all, how can you kill what is already dead. Can your wyverns say the same? Oh, yes. When they die, they come to me. Your wyvern messenger was not exactly pleased when you ate him. He told me himself!" She jumped onto a nearby boulder, her dragon skull necklace rattling.
Back to top Go down
Audras

Audras

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the gods (Gods ONLY!)   Rise of the gods (Gods ONLY!) EmptySat Jul 11, 2015 10:48 am

"Oh please. Why would I want to could into your realms? I like mine better, but no offense." Audras sat and licked her talons. "Might we be done bickering, Insanera and Ravenshadow?"
Back to top Go down
Insanera

Insanera

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the gods (Gods ONLY!)   Rise of the gods (Gods ONLY!) EmptyWed Jul 15, 2015 4:07 pm

"Nope. I am not done," Insanera said with a flick of her tail. "Ravenshadow. You know I wish you insane, but honestly, I hated that messenger. He tasted good. Now, come here, little mouse," Insanera said soothingly to the mouse that was trapped between Insanera's massive talons. She gently bit its tail, using her magic to make it insane. "Also, Ravenshadow, I could just make your troops insane, y'know."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the gods (Gods ONLY!)   Rise of the gods (Gods ONLY!) Empty

Back to top Go down

Rise of the gods (Gods ONLY!)
Page 1 of 1