Dracomina Dragons RP
Hello guests! Welcome to Dracomina Dragons RP! We're a fun-loving rpg site about dragons, we'd love to have you here. Currently, we're rather new, and are DEFINITELY looking for new members, so don't hesitate to join!
Dracomina Dragons RP
Hello guests! Welcome to Dracomina Dragons RP! We're a fun-loving rpg site about dragons, we'd love to have you here. Currently, we're rather new, and are DEFINITELY looking for new members, so don't hesitate to join!
Dracomina Dragons RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dracomina Dragons RP is a forum about roleplaying, battling, and chatting. It's a great area for dragon lovers, and roleplayers!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Age of Power Legacies

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Insanera

Insanera

Age of Power Legacies Empty
PostSubject: Age of Power Legacies   Age of Power Legacies EmptyThu Jul 09, 2015 12:42 pm

'Ello! So... this form (it is mine and Kyraith's) has, like, 2 members. So I thought to advertise it! YAY!!! So, some things to keep in mind...

1) LOTS of high positions available

2) PLEASE JOIN

3) I'm Nekoma on the site, and Kyraith is Zephyrine

What would you do if the world was in ruins?

What would you do if you could do things no other person could?

What would you do?

Join a Guild
Fight for Life
Master your Power
Fail and Rise Again
Die for Friends
LIVE FOR NOW

Age of Power Legacies

Linky: Age of Power Legacies
Back to top Go down
Audras

Audras

Age of Power Legacies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Age of Power Legacies   Age of Power Legacies EmptyThu Jul 09, 2015 8:47 pm

We has four members now! There are two guild leader positions left! (Life and Sea)
Back to top Go down

Age of Power Legacies
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dracomina Dragons RP :: Other Random Things :: Advertisments-
Jump to: